5 Quick Tips to Dress Up a Tank Top
It is so important to invest in quality wardrobe basics. They lend an elegance to your entire ensemble and create a blank canvas for your statement pieces to shine! But once you have these gorgeous blank canvases in your closet what do you wear with them??
Sometimes, less is more, but when you want to add that extra POW to your look try these easy layering tricks. You’ll find that infusing a little personality into your daily look is as easy as 1,2,3!
- Add a scarf. Wear the same color as your blouse to create a monochromatic look that adds texture and volume. Or you can layer your top with a colorful or patterned scarf to add visual interest.
- Add a statement necklace. You can achieve this look in multiple ways. It’s all about what makes you feel comfortable, confident and beautiful! Wear one large necklace or layer multiple delicate pieces to create the same impact.
- Add a belt. A thin belt, a wide belt, a colored belt or a patterned belt… I could go on… Each style will enhance your figure! A wider belt will create a greater visual impact, narrowing your silhouette and patterned or colored belt will draw the eye to your waist and add a pop of color.
- Tuck it in. Tucking in your blouse will create a different silhouette and can dress up or add polish to any look.
- Add a Blazer. This will instantly amp up your style factor. Just adding one ore layer to your outfit look more purposeful, making you like a professional fashionista!
Here is some fun style inspiration below: